Recent MEW reports
- Agenda Item E.2.a, Supplemental MEW Report 1
- Agenda Item F.1.a, Supplemental MEW Report 1
- Agenda Item E.1.a, Supplemental MEW Report 1
- Agenda Item E.3.a, Supplemental MEW Report 1
- Model Evaluation Workgroup
- Agenda Item E.2.a, Supplemental MEW Report
- Salmon Memo
- Agenda Item E.1.a, Supplemental MEW Report
- Agenda Item D.2.a, Supplemental MEW Report
Angelika Hagen-Breaux is the Chair of the Salmon Model Evaluation Workgroup (MEW). The staff officer of the MEW is Robin Ehlke.
Plan development, technical, and management teams are working groups of state, Federal, tribal, and nongovernmental biologists and economists. Members serve indefinite terms and are selected by a vote of the Council. Technical and management teams monitor fisheries and prepare stock assessments and fishery impact analyses. They may monitor catch rates and management impacts, analyze or recommend harvest limits, develop rebuilding plans, or conduct other tasks assigned by the Council.