The Pacific Fishery Management Council’s (Pacific Council) Ad Hoc Southern Resident Killer Whale (SRKW) Workgroup (Workgroup) will meet via webinar, and this meeting will be open to the public. The webinar meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 29, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT), or until business for the day has been completed. This is a public meeting and not a public hearing. Public comments will be taken at the discretion of the Workgroup co-chairs as time allows.
Purpose of the Meeting
The purpose of the webinar will be to prepare for the Pacific Council’s upcoming November meeting in Costa Mesa, CA; review the Workgroup’s draft Risk Assessment; discuss data needs; and document development, work plans, and progress made on assigned tasks. The Workgroup may also discuss and prepare for future Workgroup and Council meetings. The Pacific Council’s Salmon Advisory Subpanel will be invited to attend in order to provide additional input and comments on the Workgroup’s draft Risk Assessment report as needed.
To Attend the Webinar
- Join the meeting by visiting this link:
- Click “Join” at the top right corner of page
- Enter the Webinar ID: 526-133-259
- Please enter your name and email address (required)
- You must use your telephone for the audio portion of the meeting by dialing this TOLL number +1 (914) 614-3221 (not a toll-free number)
- Then enter the Attendee phone audio access code 294-147-773
- Then enter your audio phone pin (shown after joining the webinar)
NOTE: We have disabled Mic/Speakers as on option and require all participants to use a telephone or cell phone to participate.
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- Mobile attendees: Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet (See the GoToMeeting Webinar Apps)
You may send an email to Mr.Kris Kleinschmidt or contact him at 503-820-2280, extension 411 for technical assistance.
Public Listening Station
A public listening station will also be provided at the Council office.
Pacific Fishery Management Council
7700 NE Ambassador Place, Suite 101
Portland, OR 97220-1384
This meeting is physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other auxiliary aids should be directed to Mr. Kris Kleinschmidt at 503-820-2411 at least ten days prior to the meeting date.
If you have additional questions regarding the webinar, please contact Ms. Robin Ehlke at 503-820-2410; toll free 1-866-806-7204.